BM Glass Coatings, a Universal Graphics business, is Ireland’s leading installer and supplier of window films. For over 30 years we have applied solar control films, safety security films, privacy and decorative films window films to many high-profile buildings across Ireland and the UK, including office blocks, shopping centres, and public buildings.
We pride ourselves on providing a second-to-none, highly professional service to architects, building contractors and building managers.
Our work fully conforms to all EU directives and we are officially accredited partners to the leading film suppliers: Llumar and 3M.
We are seeking a sales support person to assist us with the expansion of our business. In this role, you will play a critical part in providing valuable support to our sales function and effectively responding to customer and prospect queries.
This role will be based at our headquarters in Northwest Business Park, Dublin 15, and will report to the General Manager.
- Taking enquiries (new/existing clients) from marketing campaigns and clients (via phone/web/visit etc.)
- Enter details into CRM and other systems as appropriate
- Explaining the process to clients
- Following up quotations and customer enquiries, internally and with clients to ensure an excellent customer experience
- Schedule calls and visits for the general manager and make notes in CRM and other systems as appropriate
- Ensuring the smooth running of the sales process and the background operations of the sales department, including:
- Answer customer queries and provide troubleshooting assistance
- Stay up to date with new products and trends
- Arrange surveys, training, and inductions
- Order and receive materials and prepare them for jobs
- Support the general manager with administrative assistance e.g. preparing and arranging RAMS and other documents
- Recording and maintenance of records
- Keeping all records, activities, tasks, meetings, etc updated in the company CRM
- Manage leave and schedules
- Ensure all training records and insurance requirements are up to date
- Tracking staff hours
- Supporting group reception and switchboard during breaks or busy periods
- Assisting with any other tasks as required
- Assisting in the field if required
Ideally you will have extensive experience in sales and customer service and have worked in a busy corporate sales environment and understand how the sales process works.
You will have a deep understanding of best practices in both areas.
Good computer skills, including MS Office, and a warm telephone manner and good communication skills (oral and written) will be critical.
Knowledge and experience of the architectural film or wider construction business will be an advantage.
As a person you will be:
- Goal oriented
- Organised and diligent, calm and persistent
- Customer focused – will not rest until the customer is happy
- Able to multi-task effectively
- Energetic, quick to learn, and self-motivated
- Works well within a team
We offer a comprehensive and competitive salary and benefits package to the right candidate.
General Manager, BM Glass Coatings.
Unit A5, Bymac Centre,
Northwest Business Park,