Information Collection & Use
BM Glass Coatings is required to collect information that you voluntarily submit to us in order to achieve the best user experience and respond to your requests efficiently. BM Glass Coatings are the sole owners of the information collected using this website. We only collect data that you have voluntarily submitted to us via the contact forms on this website, email or phone. We do not sell this information. BM Glass Coatings does not collect any further information regarding the data subject without further consent and does not create any further personal information from the information provided.
BM Glass Coatings will use the information you voluntarily submitted to us in order to respond to you regarding your enquiry. This information is not added to any mailing lists or given to any third party providers without further consent from the data subject.
Access to your data
You may contact us regarding the personal data we hold about you at any time. You can do the following by contacting us via email email@example.com or use request form below.
Using this email you can:
- See what data we hold about you
- Rectify any data we hold about you
- Erase your data
- Object to processing
- Exercise your right to data portability
If you have any complaints regarding accessing your data or any concerns regarding the processing of your data, please contact Byrn Maine at firstname.lastname@example.org
The principles of data protection
1.Lawfulness, Fairness and Transparency
2. Adequate, relevant and not excessive
All data held about data subjects must be adequate, relevant and not excessive. To ensure this, BM Glass Coatings has updated their forms both physical and electronic to ensure adequate information is collected on data subjects. A review has been done to ensure that all the information we collect is relevant to the reason for collection.
3. Accurate and up to date
BM Glass Coatings strives to ensure that all information held about the data subject is accurate and kept up to date. This is often a difficult task due to the number of data subjects in contact with the organisation. In order to comply with this principle, a BM Glass Coatings employee may ask you to verify the information we hold about you to ensure it is up to date. You can also contact us if you have changed any information and would like it corrected on our system. This can be done by emailing email@example.com or by phoning the BM Glass Coatings office.
4. Purpose Limitation
Personal data may only be collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and must not be further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes. In BM Glass Coatings, we will not use your data for any process that may fall outside our legal basis. You can opt out of communications from BM Glass Coatings at any time.
5. Storage Limitation
We have implemented a Data Retention policy which details the periods of retention for each category of data held by BM Glass Coatings. Personal data will not be retained by BM Glass Coatings for longer than stated in the data retention policy unless there is a legal reason.
6. Data Minimisation
BM Glass Coatings will only collect the information it needs about you in order to process your purchases or the services you require from us.
What are cookies?
We may collect information using “cookies.” Cookies are small data files stored on the hard drive of your computer or mobile device by a website. We may use both session cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent cookies (which stay on your computer or mobile device until you delete them) to provide you with a more personal and interactive experience on our Site.
We use two broad categories of cookies: (1) first party cookies, served directly by us to your computer or mobile device, which are used only by us to recognize your computer or mobile device when it revisits our Site; and (2) third party cookies, which are served by service providers on our Site, and can be used by such service providers to recognize your computer or mobile device when it visits other websites.
Cookies we use
Our Site uses the following types of cookies for the purposes set out below:
|Type of cookie||Purpose|
|Essential Cookies||These cookies are essential to provide you with services available through our Site and to enable you to use some of its features. Without these cookies, the services that you have asked for cannot be provided, and we only use these cookies to provide you with those services.|
|Functionality Cookies||These cookies allow our Site to remember choices you make when you use our Site. The purpose of these cookies is to provide you with a more personal experience and to avoid you having to re-enter your preferences every time you visit our Site.|
|Analytics and Performance Cookies||
These cookies are used to collect information about traffic to our Site and how users use our Site. The information gathered does not identify any individual visitor. It includes the number of visitors to our Site, the websites that referred them to our Site, the pages they visited on our Site, what time of day they visited our Site, whether they have visited our Site before, and other similar information. We use this information to help operate our Site more efficiently, to gather broad demographic information and to monitor the level of activity on our Site.
We use Google Analytics for this purpose. Google Analytics uses its own cookies. It is only used to improve how our Site works. You can find out more information about Google Analytics cookies here: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage
You can find out more about how Google protects your data here: https://privacy.google.com/businesses/security
|Social Media Cookies||These cookies are used when you share information using a social media sharing button or “like” button on our Site or you link your account or engage with our content on or through a social networking website such as Facebook, Twitter or Google+. The social network will record that you have done this.|
You can typically remove or reject cookies via your browser settings. In order to do this, follow the instructions provided by your browser (usually located within the “settings,” “help” “tools” or “edit” facility). Many browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings.
If you do not accept our cookies, you may experience some inconvenience in your use of our Site. For example, we may not be able to recognize your computer or mobile device and you may need to log in every time you visit our Site.
We may use other companies to serve third-party advertisements when you visit and use the Site. These companies may collect and use click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over during your visits to the Site and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of interest to you. These companies typically use tracking technologies to collect this information. Other companies’ use of their tracking technologies is subject to their own privacy policies.
2. Using Your Personal Data
We may use your personal data as follows:
- to operate, maintain, and improve our Site, products, and services;
- to manage your account, including to communicate with you regarding your account, if you have an account on our Site;
- to operate and administer our rewards program and other promotions you participate in on our Site;
- to respond to your comments and questions and to provide customer service;
- to send information including technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- with your consent, to send you marketing e-mails about upcoming promotions, and other news, including information about products and services offered by us and our affiliates. You may opt-out of receiving such information at any time: such marketing emails tell you how to “opt-out.” Please note, even if you opt out of receiving marketing emails, we may still send you non-marketing emails. Non-marketing emails include emails about your account with us (if you have one) and our business dealings with you;
- as we believe necessary or appropriate (a) to comply with applicable laws; (b) to comply with lawful requests and legal process, including to respond to requests from public and government authorities; (c) to enforce our Policy; and (d) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of you or others;
- for analysis and study services; and
- as described in the “Sharing of your Personal Data” section below.
3. Sharing Your Personal Data
We may share your personal data as follows:
- Third Parties Designated by You. We may share your personal data with third parties where you have provided your consent to do so.
- Our Third Party Service Providers. We may share your personal data with our third party service providers who provide services such as data analysis, payment processing, information technology and related infrastructure provision, customer service, email delivery, auditing and other similar services.
4. Third Party Sites
Our Site may contain links to third party websites and features. This Policy does not cover the privacy practices of such third parties. These third parties have their own privacy policies and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for their websites, features or policies. Please read their privacy policies before you submit any data to them.
5. International Data Transfer
Your information, including personal data that we collect from you, may be transferred to, stored at and processed by us outside the country in which you reside, where data protection and privacy regulations may not offer the same level of protection as in other parts of the world. By accepting this Policy, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this Policy.
We seek to use reasonable organizational, technical and administrative measures to protect personal data within our organization. Unfortunately, no transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be completely secure, and transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of any account you might have with us has been compromised), please immediately notify us of the problem by contacting us.
will only retain your personal data as long reasonably required for you to use the Site until you close your account/cancel your subscription] unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law (for example for regulatory purposes).
8. Our Policy on Children
Our Site is/are not directed to children under 16. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with information without their consent, he or she should contact us. We will delete such information from our files as soon as reasonably practicable.
9. Your Rights
- Opt-out. You may contact us anytime to opt-out of: (i) direct marketing communications; (ii) automated decision-making and/or profiling; (iii) our collection of sensitive personal data; (iv) any new processing of your personal data that we may carry out beyond the original purpose; or (v) the transfer of your personal data outside the EEA. Please note that your use of some of the Site may be ineffective upon opt-out.
- Access. You may access the information we hold about you at any time via your profile/account or by contacting us directly.
- Amend. You can also contact us to update or correct any inaccuracies in your personal data.
- Move. Your personal data is portable – i.e. you to have the flexibility to move your data to other service providers as you wish.
- Erase and forget. In certain situations, for example when the information we hold about you is no longer relevant or is incorrect, you can request that we erase your data.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us. In your request, please make clear: (i) what personal data is concerned; and (ii) which of the above rights you would like to enforce. For your protection, we may only implement requests with respect to the personal data associated with the particular email address that you use to send us your request, and we may need to verify your identity before implementing your request. We will try to comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable and in any event, within one month of your request. Please note that we may need to retain certain information for recordkeeping purposes and/or to complete any transactions that you began prior to requesting such change or deletion.
We are committed to resolve any complaints about our collection or use of your personal data. If you would like to make a complaint regarding this Policy or our practices in relation to your personal data, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org . We will reply to your complaint as soon as we can and in any event, within 30 days. We hope to resolve any complaint brought to our attention, however if you feel that your complaint has not been adequately resolved, you reserve the right to contact your local data protection supervisory authority
11. Contact Information
We welcome your comments or questions about this Policy. You may contact us in writing at email@example.com